4. The Cleaner supplied by J. &. J. CLEANING LTD is under the direction and control of the Client whilst at the Client's premises. The Cleaners are not employees of J. &. J. CLEANING LTD The Cleaner is engaged by the Client on a self-employed basis.
5. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms once a booking is confirmed or you have the cleaner carry out any work.
6. We require a minimum of twenty four hours notice not including weekends, if a booked clean is to be cancelled or rescheduled. Less than twenty four hours notice will incur a charge of £20.00.
7. The Client or their representative must be present at the end of the clean to confirm their acceptance and satisfaction with the work done and to make payment. If the Client will not be present when the cleaner finishes the work, then payment must be made to the cleaner when the Client leaves. Once the cleaner is paid, the Client is confirming the cleaning work has been completed to their satisfaction.
8. In the unlikely event that the cleaner does not arrive to do the booked cleaning then the extent of any liability of J & J Cleaning Ltd will be limited to the amount of any prepaid agency fee made by the Client. This amount will be refunded to the Client’s originating account once those details have been provided to us.
9. J. & J. Cleaning Ltd. excludes all liability for any claim, loss, cost or expense of whatever nature directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed to by, or resulting from Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), severe acute respiratory syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), or any mutation or variation thereof. This exclusion also applies to any claim, loss, cost or expense of whatever nature directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed to by, or resulting from:
i. any fear or threat (whether actual or perceived) of; or
ii. any action taken in controlling, preventing, suppressing or in any way relating to any outbreak of; Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), severe acute respiratory syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), or any mutation or variation thereof.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT FOR THE SUPPLY OF CLEANERS
One Off Cleans
1. J. &. J. CLEANING LTD is a domestic cleaning agency. J. &. J. CLEANING LTD agrees to supply a Cleaner to carry out general housework, outline details of which, have been provided by the Client. The precise content will be agreed between the Client and the Cleaner.
2. The Client will provide as required and explain and or demonstrate the use of all necessary cleaning equipment, tools, implements and materials which must be in safe working condition. All fragile and valuable items should be secured or removed. The cleaner should not be requested to use bleach.
3. The Client will pay the Cleaner on the day of cleaning, on completion of the hours worked at the hourly rate agreed at the time of booking and/or confirmed by
Email. The Client will pay online by 12pm (midday) on the day prior to the cleaning day, to J & J Cleaning Ltd, the agreed amount or hourly rate for provision of the cleaning service. Payment details will be emailed to you once the booking is confirmed. The minimum bookable period is for three hours.